tirsdag den 14. juni 2016

B-day and stuff

I have reached the answer to everything. That is correct...42 as of today the 14th of June 2016. Level up time!And it has been a good day so far, pancakes and gifts. Amongst those were a ticket to a concert with SEPULTURA and KREATOR  ! THANK YOU! She might not share my taste in music but she lets me have it. And supports me being a nerd. I love her for that too.

And this! All drawings she made herself. Love it! Love her! We have been together for 11 years now. Well...Last week I think it was, I remembered the day so brought her gifts!

Going out to dinner tonight. We are taking a big steak ! Yum! Or rather OM NOM NOM! (No brains on my platter tonight though)

Finally found and ordered some models to use in my NIGHTSTALKER army. A bit of converting, rebasing and my simple colourscheme for them. This picture is a little teaser of what to come. 

There will be much more to come!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Very many happy returns, enjoy the steak.

    SvarSlet
  2. Happy birthday dude and enjoy that concert, I'm sure it'll be awesome

    SvarSlet
  3. Happy birthday, hope you have/had a great time!

    SvarSlet