mandag den 30. maj 2016

Nightstalkers

Kings of war army. Again...A new one...Yeah I know... But being an old horror fan this army really atracted me. An army...Made of your worst nightmares coming to life. What is not to like? I have been working on 2 of the units so far.




Needlefangs. Plastic halloween spiders with skulls. Swarming towards you with hunger for your very soul. Om nom nom..


The second unit is Butchers. Shambling...But when they get to you they will tear you apart ! Miniatures are actually from the Plague faction of Deadzone. 

And I have plans for some other units. Currently trying to find cheap Horroclix freakshow clowns. Because a nightmare army need at least one unit to trigger Coulrophobia.

Do any of you...By chance...Hate Broccoli?
Just you wait and see what I have in store for you then... And some slugs....

5 kommentarer:

  1. I hate broccoli and fecking spiders with skulls too!

    SvarSlet
  2. I agree with Fran... but I do have a love/hate relationship with clowns!

    SvarSlet
  3. Sounds good dude and will look awesome.

    SvarSlet
  4. Very nice! I've linked your work in my article: Kings of War model suggestions

    SvarSlet