søndag den 12. oktober 2014

Zomtober II and stuff

And mostly this year too.....
I have had a great weekend! My oldest brother and his wife came up to see us. Copenhagen had a culturenight. Which means all sort of things are happening in the city. Open access to places the public normally is not allowed.  Like the city hall, a subway like you see in these pics.

 It took place this Friday. They slept at our place and Saturday we went bargain hunting at a carboot sale/fleamarket. Really fun and we managed to get some good deals. They went home later Saturday and Sunday Lone and I took to the market again.


I found a box of metal miniatures from GW at a steal! Now I just need to sell them so I can buy more zombies! Here are some of them!!



Oh and talking of zombies. Yes I know...I do not follow the rules of zomtober.... But I do paint zombies. Take a look at the progress of my Fancy dress zombies from Grekwood miniatures.

"It was one hell of a party!"

12 kommentarer:

  1. Excellent progress on the zombie front!

    Those Termies and characters are a bargain! Sounds like you had a great weekend then dude!

    SvarSlet
  2. Zombies look great well done

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the ghost zombie at the far end :-) Sounds like a top weekend with family, topped by a bargain wargaming buy - can't go wrong with that.

    SvarSlet
  4. Great additions with the zombies there. :)

    SvarSlet
  5. What can I say? Sounds like a good time - culture, beer, bargains and zombies! Pretty good weekend, huh?

    SvarSlet
  6. That first picture is terrifying! Great zeds too.

    SvarSlet
  7. Glad to see you made it Johnny. Even if you are too cool for rules!

    SvarSlet
  8. A very exhilarating and exhausting weekend by the sound of it.

    SvarSlet
  9. I'm glad to hear you had such a great time. The fancy dress zombies are just superb!

    SvarSlet
  10. Great progress and congrats on the GW find too!

    SvarSlet